Such an exciting day, launching the Britelite Club! We’ve been on Patreon for about 2 years now, and it’s been so awesome over there. But while Patreon is a great place to host an exclusive blog, it’s actually pretty limited as far as ways to offer more substantial rewards, and that’s always bothered me a bit.
So now we have a full membership site built into my main site, and the possibilities are endless! Here’s just a taste of what I can do:
- Provide automatic discounts on products in my store for subscribers
- I can even make a product free for you guys, such as my Snapchat Access product!
- Lock certain sections of a webpage so only subscribers can see it
- I use this a lot on the monthly photoshoots
- Create private member-only chat areas or forums
- Haven’t done this yet, but it’s an option!
- Set up multiple branches of subscriptions
- With Patreon, it was kind of ‘all or nothing.’ If you were subscribed for $50, you got all the content of every tier below you. But what if you weren’t actually interested in sexy cosplay photos? What if you wanted more prop-making stuff?
- With my website I can actually set up separate branches, so if you want to subscribe to only a certain type of content, that might be an option for you in the future!
That’s just scratching the surface, too. There’s still so much I’m learning about how to set up a membership site, and this can only get better from here. If you have any suggestions or ideas, you are always welcome to comment below and let me know what you think!