Akul Teeth Headdress for Togruta Padawan
$40.00 – $70.00
- Easy to assemble
- Works with any Togruta lekku
- Can be cast in white or metallic
This fierce and elegant set is designed after some of the most iconic and beloved characters in Star Wars lore — the togruta! Modeled exactly after Ahsoka’s Clone Wars head decorations, these akul teeth can be used on almost any headpiece.
In this set there are seven “teeth” — one large center piece and six smaller side pieces — and three “chains” of beads. All pieces are handsculpted to exacting detail and cast out of a lightweight but durable resin.
- Raw resin kit: these pieces will come white and unassembled; you will need to paint and assemble them yourself. Directions will be provided.
- Raw metallic kit: these pieces will come coldcast with aluminum powder meaning all they need is some polishing to make them super shiny and silver; you will need to assemble them yourself, but directions will be provided. (Picture is of the raw metallic kit.)
- Partially finished kit: all pieces will come cleaned and polished and ready to simply glue to your headpiece.
I can also coldcast these in colors other than silver upon request, simply message me.
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 6 in|